Thursday, September 8, 2011

And now a flurry of questions

So now I have all sorts of questions. After contacting everyone, letting folks know the good news, and drinking to excess at my local "Old Chicagos", the question lingers... When do I go?

FSOWannabe kindly suggested that I may well be eligible for the next class, but there's really not much info as to when that class might be. Ms. Walton is predictably tight-lipped, but so far as I can tell there might not be a November class. Hopefully there's a January or February, because I expire off the register this Christmas Eve. To expire with a 5.7 after two years of work would really seem unjust, but it's not impossible.

So what do you think, blogosphere? Is there a shot of no classes until March? Should I go ahead and unpack some of these boxes?


- Valdysses

Location:My bedroom, restlessly thinking.

2 comments:

mapletreecorner said...

Congrats. I will be pulling for you.

On the other hand I am sort of depressed. Looks like you really NEED a language to get hired. I better sign up for more Chinese classes.

H.H. said...

Congrats on passing the Türkçe exam! Don't give up and stay positive! :)

Post a Comment